TGFF Mentorship Program
- Working with mentees, our mentors are obligated to give encouragement and support to those seeking motivation and advice.
- Aid veterans and their families to feel comfortable engaging in any needed mental health services.
- It is essential to provide resources addressing internalizing issues, such as handling stress and teaching coping mechanisms and strategies.
- Provide work-study programs
- Small business/entrepreneurship courses
- Work-life and home balance
- Wellness (physical and mental)
- Professional development (communication, interview prep, career readiness)
- Provide moral support and stability