We believe success is possible for each and every one of our veterans.
Success comes in many forms, career, physical fitness, emotional well-being, and stability in family life and a rightful place in our community.
Our Programs Include:
- Job preparedness skills: including practical tools and training such as interview, job search, resume and cover letter writing assistance, personal grooming and presentation, an entire interview business suit, from shoes to shirt and tie.
- Workshops and seminars with industry leaders designed to help with providing the training manual to success here at home
- Access to networking events
- Job placement services with pre-qualified employers and veteran candidates
- Assistance and roadmap to dealing with the complex, frustrating and life and death issues regarding the VA
- Individual alliances with organizations such as Paws4You, an 11-year-old nonprofit dedicated to rescuing dogs and placing them with the right homes Opportunities to volunteer at the rescue, work with dogs, dog-walking, fostering and adoption of special, loving and lonely dogs looking for that special companion and family.
- Immediate access to resources such as therapy, counseling, strategies, and assistance with applications for vocational training, continuing education and finding the right path to both personal and professional success
- Outreach, support, and referral for alcohol and substance abuse
- Dedicated 24-hour hotline for emotional support
IF YOU NEED HELP RIGHT NOW,
PLEASE CALL 1-800-273-8255 OR 305-358-HELP (2477)
OR DIAL 911